Monday, December 27, 2010

Clarity Through Brokedness by Sistah Dee

 In my pain I have found clarity, through brokenness I am made whole. The process is one I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy but it is a necessary means, means to achieve the "likeness" of the one who paved the way, the one who gave all that I may be able to endure these times. Often his words come back to remind me that "The suffering of this present time cannot be compared to the glory to be revealed". So I keep pressing, i keep praying, I keep pushing toward the mark. Sometimes the isolation and pain is more than I can stand, but I call out to him and he's right there, ready and waiting to ease my burdens and to comfort my heart and soul. Invisible to the eyes but felt in the heart. I sense his presence, I know he's near, watching over me, he said even the very hairs on my head are accounted for. Wow!!!!! It's amazing what pain can produce.

No comments:

Post a Comment